Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Monday, March 4, 2013

The end???

Well reading everything on this blog I realize how far I have come!

Today I can feel.... and not be scared
Today I can cry ... and not feel ashamed
Today I can be honest... and not feel guilty
Today I can walk through situations... and not want to hide
Today I can change my dreams..; and not feel less than
Today I can take responsibility for my actions... and not blame others
Today I can make a mistake .... and admit it!

I am not done
I am not perfect
I am not "cured"
I am not "fine"

I am ...OK
I am...progress
I am... recovering
I am....on his path

With this I think this blog will be ending but it is simply the beginning of a new path, a new beginning, a new start, a new chapter in this book of my life.

"Thank you for all that I am
..;all that I lost
and all that is left."


No comments:

Post a Comment