Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Endings...beginnings

Who knew 39 and 40 would be so drastically different!!

39 ... Married for 15 years, Four beautiful children, live in Somersworth NH, assistant manager at Dunkin Donuts. Loved my kids, my friends, my job, and thought I loved my husband.....

40.... Separated ( for a year) , four beautiful, confused children,live in Lincoln NH with my boyfriend, starting a  new job in 2 days ( not with Dunkins)  Love my kids, love my friends(those that are still around), excited about new job, and adore and love my boyfriend....

So many questions, concerns,and worries .......

So I am starting over at 40
Doing things that I feel are right for me, but are they right for all involved??
making mistakes that most usually make in their 20's lol  I'm living my life backwards!

This is the start of my new blog,
start of my new life,
start of my new love,
start of my new questions,
hopefully the start of the new answers I need.

This Life is an unbelievable roller coaster ride ....hoping for long ride consisting of  a few dizzying , short plummets that quickly resolve to a few twists, turns,  a long assent, and finally a long, relaxing, vision filled plateau........

Please buckle your safety belts,  pull down on your brace bars,  get your cameras ready,  and enjoy the ride with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment