Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Two worlds.. oil & water

Feeling as if I am failing again!!!

Like I have to explain myself and decisions  to everyone!   I know what it means to be stuck between a rock and a hard place!!

If I leave, he wins, and I lose the love of my life,  a great job, and would use again!
If I stay , "he" wins, and I may lose my kids.

I've spent my life trying to please other people!
Living up to their standards..
living by their rules..

I work too much
I don't work enough
I'm too close
I'm too far
I'm not doing enough
I'm doing too much


Why????
 look where this  has gotten me!!


If you love me, then love my independent style
If you love me, then love my strong will
If you love me, then love my logical decisions

If you love me.....then love me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment