Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Not Today

WOW!!!  The full moon brings it all out!!!   if only it would resolve it all too!!  ugh!!
Two worlds colliding and I forgot my damn helmet!!!!

I need an outlet and this is it for now I guess.
I need for something to work out soon or I am going to implode!

Focusing on my health right now cause it's failing fast...
I need to be supported.... not reprimanded!
I need to be held.... not pushed away!!
I need to be talked "to" ... not talked "at"!

I can't leave the blinders on any longer..
I need to look forward, but to also see all that is around me as well.

This is my release valve for now....
I know I need to get it out before it eats me alive!
I can type it all out and seeing it in writing helps me to figure out what is in my head.

Maybe one day I will have my sounding board back.
Maybe I will have a shoulder to cry on.
Maybe I will be allowed to speak of or to others without feeling like I have to sneak around.


Maybe one day... but not today : (

No comments:

Post a Comment