Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here it is..;

you want to know what is wrong???   well here it all is..

I feel like every time I open my mouth to talk about anything ( work, kids, etc)  I annoy you!
I don't feel like I can talk to you about anything.
I feel like I have to walk on eggshells lately.
I don't feel like you are happy.

I know you have been stressed about work 
I know that you have been stressed about bills
I know you have been stressed about Ex issues
I don't feel like you think you can talk to me and it's been this way for a while!

I don't think you realize how your actions or lack of actions hurt.
I feel alone!

I feel cut off from everyone and everything
I feel like my feelings are being dismissed
I feel like I am an intruder in your world

I have been drinking more.
I have been eating more.
I have been falling back into old habits.
I don't like what I am becoming.

I feel like my wants, needs, and dreams have taken a back seat.

I am gonna work on me now...
I am gonna focus on what I need to do to have what I want
I am gonna figure out exactly what it is I want
I am gonna work on me the only thing I can work on.

I want this to work but get the feeing you don't
It took a while for things to get like this.. it's gonna take awhile to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment