Shangri La

Shangri La
Love the view from up here!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

under construction...

That's it... the order just came out ...
The heart is going back in it's  steel box, the key hidden, and the wall put up again and reenforced!!

I'm tired of trusting someone with it and regretting it!

I deserve to be loved unconditionally!
I deserve to be happy!!

I am tired of having to be the strong one.
I am tired of being the whipping board!

I can no longer focus on anyone else...
Total focus on me now....
selfish??  maybe...
but necessary!!

If I don't do this I won't be around the next time..
I can't be there for anyone else If I am not here...

So sorry but the open sign has been turned off and will stay off for as long as needed!!

there is a new sign up...

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment